It is no more new that Baseball is the pastime of the Americans, even though they care much about football as well as the World Cup. Which of the available sports or games can produce 162 games in a particular season? None! But the baseball offers six months of games. While the NFL provides just 16 games in a season, NBA has 82 games in one season for your delight, and this does not inevitably need constancy in being excellent at the spot.
Here are 5 reasons baseball is still worth dressing up for.
- Baseball Appreciates History: Looking at all sports as a whole; there is none that values history like the baseball. Records are set and trodden each season. In other words, there is no season that new records would not be set by players and exceeding the old or existing record. You will always make history with the game of baseball and it is still worth dressing up for because you will be part of such history.
- Unique Ballparks: In a game of baseball, each park is exceptional and the fields where the games are played are totally different, making its enthusiasts gather to discover the way other teams are playing the game. In what other sport have you seen fans do that? As a matter of fact, baseball lovers and fans do trek to the fields of the United States and some other locations where the game would be played. This is just because the fans want to see a game at popular ballparks such as the Wrigley field or Fenway Park, no matter where the loyalty of their team lies.
- The Uniforms are just the best: Baseball players put on the best uniforms of all sports, which you ought to have noticed as well. The helmets did not cover the beautiful faces of the players, as you may notice in other sports. On the other hand, the muscular legs of these players are not in any way curtained at the back of the baggy shorts. The pants are also smart enough to accommodate any movement, and this is the best part of the uniform.
- Loyal Fans: If you are looking for the most astonishingly loyal fans ever, look no further than baseball. Fans continue to be loyal to their team, even if the team has never won any game. For example, fans of the Boston Red Sox were all out praying for wonders and cheering their hearts, even before the team started winning anything at all. Hence, baseball fans are always loyal to their team, no matter the situation. Can you experience this in football?
- Not a Rush to Finish Game: Unlike other sports where there is time limitation and the periods or quarters maintain certain duration of intervals, baseball is calm and carefree. The game frequently determines when it will begin and when it will end. This is why it is not a rush to finish type of game.