Now that the calendar starts moving through 2017 after the holiday celebrations have ended, it is time to have a glance through of anticipated luxury events in 2017, such as conventions, fairs, shows as well as some other luxury events taking place all over the world. For example, Berlin and Paris show off the newest fashions;, Miami and London showcase premier yacht and boat shows; contemporary and traditional cars will be on display at auto shows in Paris and Montreal; gemstones, diamonds as well as other jewelry trade takes place in Tokyo; while Rio de Janeiro and Nice will entertain fans with carnival.
If you want to attend any of these events, here are 9 most anticipated luxury events in 2017.
- The London Boat Show – This is the beginning of adventure and where innovation excels and the pioneers meet. It is the most celebrated boat show in London and an opportunity to display the best in shopping, water sports and sporting. Thos show gives a comprehensive highlights of events and over 500 exhibitors, displaying products such as luxurious yachts, motorboats, charters, diving technologies, water skiing, surfing as well as other aspects of the of the Boat and Marine industry.
- The Luxury Lifestyle Awards Asia – This is an international award used to appreciate companies in different luxury segments for their exceptional achievements and initiatives. Quite a lot of business organizations and luxury brands take part in this noble contest in various categories. Assessment of participants is done by professional jury and comprises of the number one persons of the international organizations in the luxury section, business analysts, autonomous professionals and chief editors of target mass media. The Official Award Advisor guarantees the lucidity of voting process.
- The Seoul Sky-garden, South Korea – Seoul boats of its futuristic cityscape and also enthusiastic in returning to greener roots. This is why Seoul Sky-garden is being celebrated as a luxury event, where the capital of South Korea will open the Sky-garden, which is a 938-meter long previous high-minded road transformed with 254 diverse kinds of shrubs and trees.
- International Jewelry, Tokyo – This is the largest and imperative international jewelry trade exhibition in Japan. This luxury event displays different types of products in the industry as it gathers all and sundry under a single roof in a well organized place in the city of Tokyo. This event will witness over 1,200 business organizations from 35 countries of the world.
- Montreal International Auto Show – Also known as Le Salon International de l’Auto de Montréal is the most anticipated event in Canada. It is organized by the Montréal Auto Dealers Corporation. While the event attracts an average of over 200,000 participants, it features above 650 vehicles.
- Finland 100 – Going by the report of the official website of Finland 100, 400,000 Finns will participate in this show with 2,000 projects already in the pipeline. This event was designed to mark the day Grand Duchy of Finland affirmed its freedom from Russia.
- Vicenzaoro or Fiera di Vicenza – This is an event of gold and jewelry that aids operators to flourish from the ever changing global markets. To make this event a memorable one, Vicenzaoro has gone as far as creating partnerships in Americas, Middle East and Asia.
- The Innovative Miami Beach Antique Show – This is the largest indoor antique show in the world and it will exhibit more than 800 renowned dealers from over 20 distinctive organizations. Items to be displayed at the event will include Exquisite Time Pieces, Watches, Antique Jewelry, Bronze Sculptures, Art Glass, Porcelain, Modernism, Art Deco, Rugs, Textiles, Objects of virtue, European and American Silver, Paintings, Century Furniture and lots more.
- Antwerp Diamond Trade Fair (ADTF) – This particular luxury event is tagged the most competitive exhibitions and pricing event in the whole world. However, this Diamond Trade Fair is an invite-only diamond-concentrated event. This can be attributed to the fact that Antwerp is historically perceived as one of the origins of international diamond trade with more than 500 years of inheritance personified Cut in Antwerp watchword, which has remained as a mark of supreme exquisite craftsmanship and supreme quality for centuries.